Parents’ contributions to the life of the school are highly valued.
You can support your child in many different ways including:
- helping with homework
- reading to them/ listening to them read regularly
- ensuring that they attend regularly and on time
- making sure they have the correct uniform and equipment
- attending meetings and parents open days
- coming into school to listen to readers/ help with cooking etc
- joining us for ‘parents or grandparents to lunch’
- keeping school informed of anything that might affect your child’s emotional well being
- Attend concerts and presentations
- Completing surveys and questionnaires about how we are doing and what we could do better
We appreciate that due to work commitments it can be tricky to come into school during the day and we will try to give you as much notice as possible about events and meetings etc.
If there are any ways in which we can help parents support their children reach their full potential then we would love to hear your suggestions.